Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"Col. Mustard killed Mr. Green with the candlestick in the salon.com"

Jon Stewart won't be bestowing wicked pal status on Tucker Carlson any time soon.

After the 'debate' debacle on CNN's 'Crossfire' that had Stewart essentially questionning the integrity of the program and calling the bow attired Mephisto that is Tucker Carlson a dick, Carlson fired back a few days later calling Stewart 'sellout'.


I'm including this article because of the great picture of Tucker Carlson and also this great line :

"We don't elevate the debate, then he calls Tucker a vulgar name?" Begala said.

Begala didn't elevate the debate, but he did lead its descent into buffoonery :

BEGALA: We did promise naked pictures of the Supreme Court justices.

Celebrity feuds are awesome. I tried to ignite my own last night.

I wanted to link the articles back to http://www.salon.com but I don't know how everyone feels about 'pay' or 'ad' sites. Salon provides you with a day pass to its pay site provided you watch some pre-selected ad first. It's not a terrible price to pay as the content of Salon is pretty fantastic, but I'm sure it's not for everyone.