Wednesday, February 09, 2005

star date 3,548.97

dear diary,

(it goes without saying that i feel as if i've adopted this blog as my own but please rest assured that the other members of team willow ARE alive and well, just don't have as much free time on their hands and/or have better things/blogs to do/update.)

i have a new list.

things i'm giving up for lent (i like to consider lent an extended deadline for new year's resolutions, not necessarily anything pertaining to any sort of religion); (also i try to give up my gave ups for as long as i can, not just until easter):

1. saying swears, except when reasonably appropriate;
2. consuming junk food ie: candy bars, soda pops, creamed ices, pies and cakes. i hereby bequeath my portions to michael catano, should he choose to accept them;
3. losing scrabble;
4. being lazy;
5. sleeping with my eyes open (i understand that this is most likely out of my control, but i'm planning on gaining the ability to do so whilst giving up said disconcerting habit);
6. occasionally spelling my own name wrong.

your friend,

francesca